• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how do u all manage it ????

rhian85

Reaction score
to post so much on here...???? everytime i log in when i have 5 secs free i se loadsa posts by the same people howw the hell do u all get the time to do it ???? between the housework/being preggo and having christopher i just dont have the time every time i log on there are things id love to reply to but i just dont have the time i only ever get browsin time and thats like 5 mins :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

even when he has his nap i have endless things to do :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

so pleeeesssaaaaeeeee tell me how do u do it ???

i use the internet on my phone (our laptop internet connection is virtually unusable) so i am able to post whilst doing other tasks, or whenever i get 5 seconds :)

During monday to friday my oh is at work so im on most of the morning and evening, afternoons are for clearing up before he gets home :lol: i jump as well when the kids need me, lunch and school run.

Holidays though and weekends its when i can really!

Booby time!!! When she is on me Im on here, beats crappy daytime TV anytime and cant get back into reading for some reason (really went off it with morning sickness) Once Im back at work I will be less able to surf and reply :(

I have been popping on while Jed and Isaac play buckaroo! :D

I pop on for a couple of minutes here and there throughout the day but don't get much time to post. I usually get chance to post while Brody has his nap after his dinner or once he is in bed :D

I have no kids to look after, live at home so no housework and am too lazy to do coursework :D

I have the computer on and pop on when ryan's asleep or like now for example he is curently chewing on a drum stick and talking to himself :lol:

At the moment, for instance, Isaac is in the cupboard under the stairs :)

I hop on for 10 mins every so often during the day and for maybe an hour or so at night. Im trying to be on less because to be honest, I have no need to be on a pregnancy forum. Dh has had the snip, my youngest is 2 and a half so I dont feel that I need advice and dont feel that my advice is that relevant anymore because since I had Jess I really feel that things have changed with regards to what to do with a baby in the first few months.

I just enjoy coming on for the banter and there are a few people who are still here that were here when I came to the forum 3 years ago.

Im not leaving or anything but Im more than likely just a lurker rather than a poster.

Breastfeeding allows me some time to sit at the computer, only drawback is I have to type with one hand a lot (depending on position). :D

trixipaws said:
ermmm i just dont do any housework :oops: hehe

haha, me either! and i'm lucky enough to have a LO that sleeps allllll the time.

i come on when my 2 are playing but i guess being 4 (almost 5) and 7 it kinds helps :D as they keep eachother occupied or play on their own or i come on when they are in bed or at skool :D

Jack looks after himself.. I just fill up the water and food bowls in his cage every now and again :)

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Jack looks after himself.. I just fill up the water and food bowls in his cage every now and again :)

Your a great mum :D

Baby's terrified of the hoover so no housework to do :lol: Tia babysits and I just play milk bar with my boobs hanging out all day... :lol:

My husband works nights and always goes back to bed in the evenings before he goes - so i have a large proportion of evening to myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back