How come I suddenly have a mans bad habits!!??

pilkers

Reaction score
Is anybody else burping and belching all the time?! :oops:

It even happens in the middle of conversations...they just suddenly come up from no where and there is nothing I can do to stop them! I've been like this right from the beginning but now it seems like they're getting worse.

I'm the source of much amusement to my friends...I'm sure they're taking bets on when I'll next explode! :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
yes dont worry about it!!
im the same :lol:

I'm exactly the same! My hubby thinks it's hilarious!

I belch alot with heartburn and/or just before being sick.. funny thing is ive never heard myself do this before... but I actually snorted like a pig so loudly one night I woke myself and hubby up.. We were so sleepy i blamed it on him, then he apologised and we went back to sleep lol :rotfl:

Not belching so much, but my IBS has got much worse since getting pregnant and sometimes there's only so long you can clench for! If it happens on public transport I look meaningfully at the person opposite and hope for the best. It's amazing how embarrassing pregnancy can get!

My OH thinks it's hilarious too...he reckons we should have a competition...thing is I'd easily win and don't want him to feel anymore useless than he already does!!! :rotfl:

cant be that useless if ur 16 weeks preg :rotfl:

where in lancs u from?

nice to meet you kimbo. Looks like our due dates are about the same too. I'm the 18th Jan

nice to meet you too :wave:
and welcome to the forum :cheer: :cheer:

sorry can i just ask..
have you thought about where your going to give birth?
my midwife said queens park maternity unit is closing, so its either burnley or preston :roll:

I was given a voting slip on whether I thought Blackburn Royal (Queens Park) should close the maternity ward. I think they're still hoping that it won't happen. If it does close I'm sure they said they're keeping a small section of it open but any special case babies will be delivered in Burnley or Preston as they will have the better facilities.

The whole thing isn't supposed to happen until late next year but the midwives and parents are fighting for it to be kept open. I hope they win! One thing that does worry me though is there was a thread on here with a list of maternity units and their stats...Blackburn wasn't on there :(

yeah i noticed it wasn't on either :shock:

i hope they dont close it. i can get there in 10 minutes from my house (im just past whitebeark roundabout)
preston takes 30/45mins
and i dont really fancy burnley :roll:

my midwife said she's unsure whether they'll still be giving epidurals in blackburn and will only have gas & air/pethidine available at blackburn, unless you specifically ask for it

but im stil unsure of what i want

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ive turned into a bot of a bloke too with this pregnancy, the whole works!

Farting, belching, burping and really loud snorning!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's jet propelled at the moment then!! :rotfl:

Kimbo...I haven't been told anything like that at any of my midwife appointments. I'm going to see the consultant next Tuesday at Queen Park/ Blackburn Royal so I'm def gonna ask him while I'm there.

I'm only 5 mins away from the hospital but Burnley and Preston are quite a trek especially if I'm in pain!

This is my first and I'd like an epidural. My pain threshold is poor at the best of times. I really wanted an epidural :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back