• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How can i shift the smell??

abbiecourt

Reaction score
hi ladies i have two boys at home 3 year old and 6 year old they where playing the other day and laughing so much my 6 year old weed himself and it went on me carpet, i have washed the carpet with my carpet cleaner and sprayed with febreeze but the smell wont go :( and being pregnant its makeing me feel sick any advice please on how to get rid of the smell?
thanks xxxx

The vanish spray says it's for pet stains so hopefully that should do the trick. Zach has weed on the carpet a few times when I'm changing him, and I can't smell anything after cleaning it with that x

May sound odd but i saw it on how clean is your house lol and do this myself now! Spray it with something and wet the bit that has a stain/smells get an old towel or something...preferably white so you can see it coming up and put it over the wet patch and jump on it lol keep doing it and getting a dry towel until theres no dirt/stain coming up lol it does actually work really well i always do this when OH spills a cuppa. I never rub it though. Always gets it up so i suppose it would get the smell up too xx

when my friends litttle one did this we used warm water and liquid biological washing liquid its a neutraliser works on cat sick and puppy wee to lol

id say try vanish!! Its done alot for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back