How can I shake the feeling

Lilelephant

Reaction score
That something is gonna go wrong, I mean I am 30 weeks tomorrow but I have something inside me that is telling me I will not get this baby! He is active but for every second that he kicks the other seconds he doesn't I am terrified! Another 10 weeks is going to make me insane :-( I don't feel I can post all my worries in tri 3 as some comments were made a out me being negative :-( feel a bit overwhelmed and scared today

Hunny if feel the same but I try with every ounce of my being to put it out of my head. I've been very lucky and never had a MC so I have no idea what it could possibly feel like. All I know is I feel incredibly lucky with this chance now and want to make the most of every second. You've got this far Hun, be strong. Any worries speak to your midwife. They are there to reassure you. I'm sure Orlando will be fine. Just make sure you look after yourself. :hugs: xx

Thanks lovely I know it's irrational etc but it is so hard to reign in!!! My mw always says I am so calm considering my history lol but so do t feel it inside! Argh fx next 10 weeks go fast and I will be cuddling Orlando

I hope they fly by for you hun and I can't wait til I see the thread saying you have him in your arms! :) x

Oh hunny, I'm so sorry u are still having a rough time even at 30 weeks. It really is understandable given ur history, but try and relax. :hugs:

I'm not one to talk though as I have a thread in tri 1 (that sounds so wrong) at the mo about my fears. I tested early an AF isn't due til Sunday so scared the witch will still arrive. So scared of getting to my 12 week scan again to find no baby! I know I should be positive because I have a fab bfp at only 10dpo! Whereas with my mc I was 10 days late for AF before even getting any hint of a line.

Just keep thinking 10 weeks isn't long and then u'll get to hold little Orlando in ur arms, I am so looking forward to seeing pics of this little dude giving u so much worry! :) xxx

He he thanks kanga he is a little rascal is Orlando but I love him already.
I replied to ur thread in tri 1 and if u ever need to talk I am always here x

Thank u hun, really appreciate it :) xx

You gotta do it MrsMc, i am counting on you to help me through my next pregnancy with positive stories of how your worry became nowt xxx

Your doing FINE your worrying because your hormones are all over the place and you are SO close now xxx Try and relax though i know thats impossible xxx cant wait to hear your little Orlando has arrived safe and sound xx

Oh love I think it's natural with everything you've been through, both before and during this pregnancy. The pain you are in will make it even harder too. But it will all be worth it when that cheeky little boy is looking up at you from your arms.
If you ever need to chat feel free to pm me. I'm not that knowledgeable on pregnancy stuff really but I do know about driving ourselves mad xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i feel exactly the same mrs mc, so scared something will go wrong, and its even more understandable for u after everything uv been thru. but this is ur time for a baby, i honestly feel that xx i think uv been really positive from first trimester all the way thru! remember me in tri 1? and my ebay searches lol?! hope u feel better xxx

you have to keep reminding yourself chick. your problems were diagnosed as problems with early pregnancy, but you got help and look where you are now :) this shows you have no problems carrying a baby to full term cos you are doing a fab job so far :)

you are well and truly passed any dangerous periods you used to have.....you will have this little boy and he will cause you grief until he is about 30 and then probably after that too :D

xx

aww hunny i feel for u i really do,push them negative thoughts right out your head. 10 weeks time youll be holdin your gorgeous baby in your arms.your so close now!! relax and enjoy.thinkin of u xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back