housing

Oliver's mummy

Reaction score
after a long wait i have FINALLY got a house from my council, but it needs loads of decorating etc (which i dont mind), so i may not be on the forum for a while, many of you might not know me anyway :lol: but thought i'd post :wave:

its really nice and big my new house any way, plenty of room to store my prams and buggys :lol: , got a new kitchen and everything, any way i'll prob still pop on when i get spare time, see you soon :hug:

Yay! :dance:

So jealous- I'm just going on the list for a flat but might take a few months.

Each time you decorate a bit, we want pics! :cheer:

I can sort of understand how amazingly happy you must be sartet, we're in a 1bed flat and with Isaac's bits theres just NO room :shock:

So pleased for you, hope the move goes without hitch and very best wishes, hope its a long and happy time spent there :hug:

How long where you on the list huni? out of curiosity ive been classed as homeless and still waiting! Bet you can wait to get everything sorted! :hug:

well done cant wait to get a house living with oh parents and bro is a nightmare getting on my nerves now.

:hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: 4 u

xjdx said:
How long where you on the list huni? out of curiosity ive been classed as homeless and still waiting! Bet you can wait to get everything sorted! :hug:

starting to move today, i applied for homelessness on the 27th March, heard i had got it accepted on 18th april, Bid on the house on around 17th may, got a phone call to say i got the house 31st may and was waiting till monday to get the keys. TYPICAL COUNCIL :roll:

REALLY HOPE EVERYONE WHO IS WAITING TO GET A HOUSE DOES GET ONE SOON!!!!!!!!!! WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED :hug:

Thanx for replying i applied as homeless at the end of april, was accepted on the 2nd may and still waiting an bidding just my luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back