hotflushes n heartburn

serenitylove

Reaction score
omg since last night iv had the worst ever killer heartburn:( since baby dropped it seems to have released the acid attacks worse and im having hot flushes which make me go bright red lol i look a mess:dance: roll on 3 weeks time!

oh that makes me feel better sorry.... i thought you couldnt get indigestion when the baby dopped, however i thought mine had but was getting indigestion and i've never had it during the pregnancy so just thought i had made up the fact he had dropped lol....
Its really irritating isn;t it!!!
xx

I have heartburn nearly every day now.. Driving me flipping nuts! Also getting sweaty episodes!

I had chronic heartburn with my youngest and he was born with loads of golden hair.. Wonder if it's true about the hair thing.

i get indigestion and feel so sick GP gave me gaviscon advance but the taste of that is almost even worse!! :sick:

Heartburn is seriously horrible! I've been up most nights gulping down the milk because the heartburn is so bad it makes me feel like I'm gonna throw up. I have some gaviscon but ugh that makes me gag it's so disgusting. Rennies tend to do their job, but only for temporary relief, it soon comes back.

I haven't had the heartburn but I'm getting the hot flushes!! Everyone on facebook has been going on about how they got the heating on... I'm like I'm still sweating like it's summer here!!

i thnk i smell of sweat all the time! i wash, put deo on, wash put deo on all day long! And still i feel like im sweaty and smelly! Even if im cold i get sweaty! :(

I haven't had the heartburn but I'm getting the hot flushes!! Everyone on facebook has been going on about how they got the heating on... I'm like I'm still sweating like it's summer here!!

lols im sat with all the windows open! so glad your all feeling the same although not wanting you all to feel crap lols gaviscon is rank i use a kids medicine syringe and just squirt it down so i dont have to taste it:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back