Hospital :(

Kayte&Bump

Reaction score
Just got out!!!! Went in Sunday night with really bad pains and feeling poo and they said I had a water infection and sent me on my way. Tuesday night still feeling poo and hadn't eaten in 4 days so I OH took me back in and 5 drips and plently of bruises later im out lol!

If anybody thinks they have a water infection don't leave it cuz if you have to stay in like I just have its not fun!

xx

:hug: Oh no! How horrible for you - glad you're out and hopefully feeling loads better :)

gla d your feelin a bit better now tho, hospitals are not nice places. good advice tho becus water infections can cause ealry labour so if anyone thinks they have one do get it checked with doc or mw.

xxxxxx

Nothing a nice long shower hasnt put right :D

Plus got a sneakey peak at LO when they scanned my kidneys she let LO pose for a second for me.

xx

Glad thats you out and back home. xxx

So glad you came out fine! I've had two water infections so far and second time round I didnt feel any pain but pee was cloudy. I drink two litres of water a day. Things to look out for are side pain; pain when you go wee; cloudy or dark urine. Doc told me that a healthy wee should be a light white wine colour!

Sorry that you were feeling so bad. Really pleased you're all better now though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back