• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hospital visit...

mum2A&L

Reaction score
Got back from the hospital earlier and they have worked out what they are going to do with me:
1 - carry on with the meds the way they are (11 pills a day), plus steriods injections over the next couple of days, and vit K in a few weeks time.
2 - Weekly blood tests
3 - weekly scans of baby (YEY :dance: )
4 - daily traces of LO heart
5 - fornightly appointments with the doc.
6 - induce at atleast 37 weeks. (3rd dec ish!)

i had another scan done at the hospital today :) Got a couple of scan pics i thought i would share with you. They aren't great, A, becuase baby wasn't lying in fantastic position for photos, and b, because my scanner is being an arse, so i had to photograph them!

LO sticking her pinky out!

Front view of her face!

I asked the lady to check that it was still a girl and hadn't grown a 'dangly' over night :) Its still my little Alice!

LO has been lying with her head down for the last few weeks, and they said they would be suprised if she moved around now.

Also, they checked my liver whilst they where there (i have a full scan on friday for this anyway), and i have gaul stones!!!!! which means i will need an opp after bubba to remove my gaul bladder! fantastic! lol

oh, last week this pregnancy was going 'easy'!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back