Hospital Tours

Sugarhigh

Reaction score
hi ladies im just wondering when the right time to go on these tours is?

have i left it too late now or am i too early?

I went on mine about a month ago, but most of the ladies also on the tour were well ahead of me and due within 2 or 3 weeks.........so anytime between 32 and 38 weeks is fine I think :D

i went when i was 31 weeks, and although i was far behind alot of other people, ive had to go to delivery suite with concerns twice since so im glad i went when i did :) it reassured me knowing where it is!

lol i already know the pre natal assessment department like the back of my hand thanks to my darling boy having a thing for scaring us think i might phone them some time in the next few weeks and see when we can go

Hi hun mine was a month ago its really worth doing so dont leave it too late :D

I am on mine this Saturday I thought it might be too early but they are quite fully booked so its this weekend!!! :D

Im a tad scarred though!! :(

lillyblue said:
I am on mine this Saturday I thought it might be too early but they are quite fully booked so its this weekend!!! :D

Im a tad scarred though!! :(

Oh dont be scared, you might get a pleasant surprise - I came home from mine so upbeat and excited as my hospital has a fantastic birthing unit, which is MW led......it was wonderful, low lighting, soft music, yoga mats, pools and birth balls rather than traditional beds etc.... I wasnt expecting anything like it and was actually excited about using the facilities!

Of course non of its possible for me now........ :(

thanks Elliebelle... I doubt nine will be like that but no harm in praying :pray:

xx

i dont think there is a right or wrong time and cant see what difference it makes how many weeks you are, i went at 38 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back