hormones!

Constantstar

Reaction score
What r urs making u do??

I just cried at one born every minute!!

Keep going to do something and forgetting what it is!!! So annoying!!

I keep forgetting words. left my purse in Sainsburys on Saturday, it was sitting at the kiosk. Thankfully I managed to get it back today. I cry at one born when I'm not pregnant lol

x

I've been in floods most of the day :(
Lost my drivers licence and NI card today
and alot of the time i don't know what to do with myself xx

Thankfully I don't think mine have made me crazy quite yet, but I am starting to lose my train of thought daily! Makes for an exciting time at work. ;)

I've also been really weepy the last two days, want to cry cos I'm happy, cry when I'm sad, cry when I'm annoyed and so on. lol

x

I've started getting all soppy about my DH when he's not here (we're not a soppy couple generally!), and then when he is here, just being either normal or highly irritated by things he has not done. I didn't speak to him for half an hour this morning, including a car journey to town to open a joint account at the bank, cos he hadn't done the cat litter tray :rofl:

I've started getting all soppy about my DH when he's not here (we're not a soppy couple generally!), and then when he is here, just being either normal or highly irritated by things he has not done. I didn't speak to him for half an hour this morning, including a car journey to town to open a joint account at the bank, cos he hadn't done the cat litter tray :rofl:

Awww that's quite funny! I wonder what I'd be like if I had a partner! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww that's quite funny! I wonder what I'd be like if I had a partner! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm normally quite cool, but last night when I was in bed I had a mini emotional meltdown of he's so awesome and I'm so boring etc, I was inches away from texting him all this, then this morning I was full of rage and slamming about at how crap he is lol

I get tearful over stupid things...I got tearful when I watched a comedy the other night and angry over things which I would not usually be angered over.. is all backward!!

I cried because I was cold and my bus was late -
I then cried even more when I realised how pathetic I was being x

Since I fell pregnant a I have cried over the ikea adverts on the tv (the one with the wee kittens walking all over the furniture), tv programmes, cards I got for my birthday, nice emails from friends, when I'm tired and feel a bit off!! All in all I've cried a lot - my poor hubby had a hard time keeping up, but all of a sudden this week I have gotten really soppy and really don't want him out my sight bit hard when we both work full time :) LOL

mine dont make me do anything but i think im already nuts so hormones make no difference lol

I am not a soppy person usually....or at least I don't show it anways.

I was in the bath one night last week and OH came up to check I was ok - I started telling him how wonderful he is and how lucky my DS and I were to have him. How great he has been with my DS etc I was balling my eyes out (Made OH cry too) You would not know they are not Father and Son!

Finally calms down and OH says something to make me laugh....I laughed so hard I could not breath and burst into tears again. I got out of the bath soaking and absolutley sobbing telling him how sorry I was lol

I also lose my train of thought at work....normally right in the middle of being professional on the phone to client!

xx

I cried when my friend was talking about her old relationships lol how silly of me lol x x

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

i have a bad head 24/7 n spotsssssssssss ewwwwwwww

ive got no patience no more :(

and i start a convo an half way threw forget totally what i was saying haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU