Hormones... part 2

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
Ladies, please excuse me, but I am a F**CKING mess!

My head has been all over the place the last three/four days; I've been crying, overly anxious, not sleeping - I have been in proper melt down!

Got my preggo book yesterday though which reassured me I would be irrational and grumpy so I don't feel so bad now :)

Have had ups and downs at work this week too which has stressed me right out but I am now refusing to worry as I am now finished for Christmas and plan on enjoying it!

Phew! x

Aww hun you WILL be a mess at the moment, but you are not alone!! :)

Hang in there hun. I was a bloody mess throughout tri 1 - no other symptoms except crazy hormones - was totally paranoid and felt completely overwhelmed by the slightest thing.....the good news it got better by week 13 when I felt like a cloud had lifted and I was back to my normal self. I still have bad days with hormones but am doing alot better xx

Aaaaw honey :hugs: dont worry about it - at least your OH will know what its about but your colleagues will struggle cos they dont know you're pregnant yet!!

Oh and :wave: love to be chatting with you in Tri 1 :dance: Just realised I've got my BFP yesterday and I've not cried yet - maybe that will happen when I tell OH on Xmas morning..... I was very hormonal in my last pregnancy but then again I had just got married, got my BFP and 10 days later my DH went away to Africa for 3 months to get his visa. Did NOT help that some of my so-called-friends were trying to say he married me for a visa and now he's got it I'd never see him again.....Bitches!!!!!:shakehead: Well here we are 5 years later and this time he's going nowhere.... Hey maybe he'll leave me this time once he sees just how hormonal Tri 1 can be !!

Have you started in your new department yet? Never mind that, relax and enjoy Xmas holidays - you deserve it

Tracey x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back