Hopes really ill:*( edit 1st post

Melly+2

Reaction score
Well she now has a temp :cry: Shes not eating and is just soooo tired, im gonna go give her calpol and im leaving gal with the number for nhs direct justin case she gets worse while im at work, i want to phone in but ive been there 2 weeks and dont wana risk getting sacked as we need the money big time. So stuff for what to do :cry:

aww, poor dear.

keep trying to give her water / juice. She needs to keep hydrated if she has the runs. if you do give her food, make it plain. you might find something to fill her up may help.

keep an eye on her. I would be tempted to call NHS direct, out of hours gp.

give her a cuddle from me and alice. :hug:

my nephew has had the same thing. he wasnt weeing though. she took him to a&e after almost 2 days of throwing up and they told her to give him 5m of cooled boiled water every 5 minutes until he starts weeing. it took hours thoigh.

hope that helps. hope she gets better soon :hug:

EDIT: I meant 5ml of CBL

Hello matey

I wouldn't give her any dairy or food, just fluids and see how she is tomorrow. Let us know :hug:

Thanks girls, ive been giving her juice as she wnt take water on its own, if shes still like it tomoz ill phone nhs, as i said she doesnt have a temp and is like her normal self other wise so hoping for the best :pray:

Leif had this the other week and the doctor told me to give him dioralyte but start by giving her a teaspoon of it and work it up because if you give them a lot of juice or water it will all come back up. Try giving a bit of food if she will take it and when giving her milk give just a bit at a time but regularly and dioralyte inbetween.

I hope she feels better soon.

Oh no bless her :( I hope she's better soon hun, poor lil thing!!

I don't advise giving her milk or any diary products though hun, I was always told vomiting/diarreah (SP) thrive on dairy products. If you do give her anything to eat, these are the things I found on the web to be recommended bananas, rice, applesauce, toast and unsweetened cereals.

Thanks for that mica, shes just been up again and had to change her clothes and nappy again, hope shes better tomoz x

aww, poor little thing :(

i hope shes better very soon :hug:

Poor Hope.

When Maia had this she had nothing but dioralyte for 5 days. Definately no formula.

When she was starting to get a bit better we gave her tiny bits of baby rice.

You just need to make sure she is weeing. :hug:

how is she today? i hope shes feeling better x x x

Hey everyone, shes not been sick yet today, but shes not herself, bit quiet but still no temp so im hoping its nothing serious, willl keep you all updated today if anything changes :hug:

hi how is ur daughter now? my lil girl who's 15months had it a couple of weeks ago and had to be in hosp for a few days cos she got reli dehydrated, they just gave her dyoralite (5mls every 15mins). She was sick for over a week tho and lost so much weight. My daughter had her jabs exactly 2wks before she started getting ill, has ur girl had her jabs recently?

my lo has this atm too, i searched on google and something called rota virus came up and says nearly all children get it by the time their 5 years old, is more common during the winter and spring. there aint much you can do with this except wait :( although they say there is a vaccine. it will probably last between 3-8 days my lil boy has had it for 6 so far. really hope ur lil girl gets better soon :hug:

my daughters fine now thanks. The hospital just said it was some sort of virus as she developed a rash (which spread so quick) near the end of her being ill. She had another 'virus' 2wks after her 12month jabs then this one 2wks after her 13month jabs then flu like symptoms and lost her voice a wk after she got over this virus. Her imune system must be reli rubbish atm, she's not had a chance to recover properly before somethin else has hit her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back