Hopefully not too long a wait!!

alibaby

Reaction score
Hi,
As the title says I hope i'm not in this section too long. I have just had my second missed miscarriage (was approx 10 weeks but baby stopped growing about 6 weeks) and had an ERPC on wednesday. Shortly after I found out I was pregnant I also found out I had a problem with my thyroid. I had gone to Dr about irregular cycles and found out I am borderline hypothyroid, with high thyroid stimulating hormone and thyroid antibodies. I was started on levothyroxine about 4 weeks ago. I have been referred to a pre-pregnancy clinic and have an appointment on the 18th so not too long away. I have read up that there is a strong link between having thyroid antibodies and miscarriage so in a way I hope this is the problem and there is someting that can halp get my levels a bit more under control before we start TTC again and hopefully this time have a successful pregnancy. We really, really want a baby and are devestated that we have had 2 miscarriages.
If anyone out there has a had a similar experience re. thyroid problems then it would be lovely to her about your experiences.
I know I have waffled on a bit so will stop typing now! x

So sorry for your loss :( :hug: However I am glad that you're diagnosed and being helped. FX you're not here too long. There was someone who had thyroid problems with several miscarriages who went on to have a beautiful healthy boy but she's not active anymore. If I think of anyone else I'll point them in your direction :)

Hi, I'm sorry for your loss. Hopefully you wont be in WTT long but I hope to get to know you whilst you're here. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back