Hope today is a better day.....

twinkles

Reaction score
As the title says! I hope u all have a better day than yesterday, really felt for everyone yesterday it was a shitty day all round....

Back to my lovely clients today starting with a French manicure! X

Oooh wish you lived nearer - would love to get my nails done for a bit of pampering!! Same to you too - let's all have Happy Tuesdays - Big hugs xxxxxxx

I am intending to have a good day today, had a dark 3-4 days and i am going to drag myself out my PJ's and go do my hair and makeup. I hope you have a good day too!! xxxxx

Same to everyone, hope everyones feeling a bit better today too! Things can only get better ladies :) xxxx

Agreed...onwards and upwards is the only way!! Keep smiling and it'll be our turn to have a successful pregnancy next time :) xx

I like this thread, made me smile...I am feeling more positive. Onwards an upwards is definately the apprach I am trying to take. Hoping everyones days are getting a little easier :hugs: xxx

Yay everyone seems lots better today, I did feel down before as saw on Facebook am old school friend announcing her pregnancy I felt so happy for her then I felt sad for me, but thought of u girls and got a grip with myself, it will be my turn soon xx

Agree with this know most of day gone now but hope it all went well for everyone!! I had a decent day at work and came hoe and decorator had finished hallway so actually smiling today.....god is smiling still allowed I almost forgot how to do it when not in front of people! My best freind is comin to stay for my birthday and I got tickets to see got to dance auditions confirmed :) hope everyone else having a better day tho seriously think we were all pretty emotional and down yest x

Yay glad to hear your day is a happy one, wish some one would decorate my hall! Think yesterday was a horrible day, it was Monday after all!x

So glad to hear you all a bit more upbeat!. just found out one of the girls i work with is due on my due date. thats 2 people at work due on the same day i should have been due on. my turn for a down day xx

So glad to hear you all a bit more upbeat!. just found out one of the girls i work with is due on my due date. thats 2 people at work due on the same day i should have been due on. my turn for a down day xx

Babe so hard isn't it bigggg hugs we here for u everyone gets the days that seem the worst but hopefully they will gradually become less and less I do not know where is be without pf support its helped so much just bein able to voice my thoughts and feelings without feeling judged xxxx hugs n more hugs xxxxx

oh dysco thats horrible! i know how hard it is having one due the day after me but two! big hugs hunny :hugs: xx

Last edited:

That must be awful for u :( your new due date will hopefully come round soon enough xxxx

That is the worst dysco!!
There is a new girl started at my work and rumor was going round that she is pregnant.
As she has not been really up to job and fainting and stuff, making us work harder to cover.
We are a small team of only 5. If she is and if she is due around the same time as me, Im sorry but i will despise her and working with her!!! It will make going to work so hard. I know that sounds really bitter but cant help it shes only young and not even with someone and only been in job cple of wks so would of started with us pregnant. I know I will find it hard to be nice to her and that will make me hate myself!! Urgh! Lets hope shes not!!

thank you girls. I know my time will come. just can't hide the sadness that it won't be January. Today WILL be a better day, going to try my wedding dress and hopefully buy it eek! :)

Eeek!!!! When u getting married hun???? And where in Wales r u??x

getting married next june, live in cardiff but getting married in brecon beacons, lovely converted barn just outside brecon :)

i think my oh is thinking of popping the question, he has been telling me he has it all planned and wants to marry me. its something we had on hold until our loss so we may get married soon and then try again! eek

I GOT THE DRESS!!!! half price cos a lovely girls was selling second hand, could never have afforded it full price. will post phots tomorrow if i can :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back