• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hope Bubba has their legs wide open..........

MammyHip

Reaction score
for my 20 week scan tomorrow. We are hoping to find out if Bubba is a boy or girl. Although this pregnancy is so different from my first (son) i'm only 51% thinking its a girl and 49% thinking towards a boy! Either way i'm 100% happy as really just want another baby! Alot of people assume we want a girl but they are so wrong, I can't wait to start buying clothes shoes etc so hoping Bubba is going to reveal what colour we need to buy! What do you ladies think? Are you picking up any pink or blue vibes??????

Awwww hun im really excited too, I have my scan on Wednesday!

People are thinking exactly the same for us, automatically assuming that we want a girl, a girl would be lovely but a boy would be great too as the baby will share a room a bit later on with its big brother! Either sex will be a gift in its own special way. :D

Good luck for tomorrow, hope that little scamp of yours behaves! What time is the scan? :think:

Our scan is at 10.50am. I'm hoping to be able to post the pic too as i didn't post my 12 week scan as didn't know how to. Maybe someone can help me?

i just typed this message then deleted it by mistake :wall: so ill try again lol

we have our 20 week scan on tues and are also hoping to find out the sex.

we also have people assume that we went a boy because we have 2 girls, can be very annoying. Must admit tho its not as annoying as when people say "oh ur pregnant AGAIN", i just feel liek shouting dont you realise that we are happily married and this baby was very much planned grrrr

anyway good luck with ur scan and i hope ur baby behaves and isnt camera shy lol

Yeah another thing that is annoying me is a few of the "mature" ladies at work are disguisted that we want to find out baby's sex. They keep saying we should keep it a suprise, but i point out to them that its MY baby and MY choice.....none of their business! I also pointed out that times have changed and when they had their children that scans weren't even routine, let alone getting to find out the sex! So if we do get to find out tomorrow, i will try my hardest at work not to mention to the selected few of whether bubba is a boy or girl!
Its so exciting isn't it, i don't think i will sleep tonight. The last couple of nights i have dreamt we had a baby boy, so it will be spooky to see if i dream reality!?!?!?!?!

I cant wait to find out.....make sure you post on here nice and quickly and not keep us in too much suspense!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back