• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Home with James at long last - Birth story done!

heles7

Reaction score
Me and James finally came home from hospital on Thursday evening. I can't believe how quickly everythings moved in here since I went in... I shall try and put together the birth story and a few piccies shortly :D

looking forward to reading your story and seeing some pictures.xxx
:hug:

Glad your all home :)

I did update, and i think somone else did too lol - theres a couple of threads somwhere :D

:dance: YEY. Congratualtions.
Can i ask... We are also thinking of the name JAMES for our son. Will you get aggitated if it gets shortened to Jim?
I am sticking to the full name and if people shorten it i will tell them not to.

Glad everything is well and u are home

Congrats again

Glad to see your both home and doing well. :cheer:

longpinkamazing said:
:dance: YEY. Congratualtions.
Can i ask... We are also thinking of the name JAMES for our son. Will you get aggitated if it gets shortened to Jim?
I am sticking to the full name and if people shorten it i will tell them not to.

My husband is a James and he's always been called that by everyone around him. However, there were three Jameses on his corridor at Oxford so he volunteered to be shortened to Jim... he's been Jim ever since. So I and all his friends know him as Jim and his mum gets really annoyed and upset it's not James!

Sometimes there's nothing you can do!!! Good luck though! :hug:

Awwww glad you are home :) Looking forward to seeing pics and reading your birth story :hug:

I will be most definitely annoyed if any of my nearest and dearest call him Jim. Obviously if any friends of his call him that there is nothing I can do but he'll be James to me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back