• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Home! and bump pic to show the difference with no water!

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Hi girls.. :)

well what can i say its been a roller coaster of a few days.. :cry:

Yes waters have gone, and they are keeping a very close eye on me and baby to see if infection grows, if it does then they will deliver him, if it doesnt then they will carry on with antibiotics and see what happens.. i can go 3 weeks without fluid surrounding baby but earlier scan showed there is fluid around the baby just not as much as there should be, so if i see a change in the clour of i loose any more then i have to head back in, they have also warned me i could have no baby movements due to the lack of fluid, so if i dont feel bubs move for 4 hours i have to go in also..

I have to have my bloods taken every 2 days to check for infection and my iron count, as it is very low at only 8.9, if they cant get it back up and i do deliver the baby i could bleed out basically...

Im pretty miffed i missed my sons birthday yesterday, really didnt want bailey to arrive and he hasnt..

so thats it i have missed my own computer to do updates, using that hospital crap thing did my head in i tel ya... but im home for now so lets see what happens from now on..

thanks for all the well wishing etc, it means alot to know you all care so much... :hug:

edit

here is my bump at 32 weeks and 6 days..

it has shrunk so much because my waters have gone.. dont you agree, so at least whats there now is mostly baby

this is at 31 weeks...

31weeksbumps.jpg

and today taken just now..
Picture041.jpg

what a difference when you look at them together omg

Sweetie, glad to see you are ok, but worried for you. Take care and rest... as i said before, best you wait for a bit until lo is born and then have a BLOODY BIG BIRTHDAY PARTY for your oldest, it wont be quite right, as you will know its not the right day, but he is so small,he probably wont mind, and the added attention wont be bad for him, make him feel important! :hug: :hug: :hug:
Lisa

Aww glad your back home now. You seem to be coping so well and you've had such a rough time lately. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad you are home .

Now you are to lay in bed do nothing and relax and thats an order.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :rotfl:

glad your home hun! Now you relax and thats an order :lol:

Speak soon :hug:

Home again? What have they got at that hospital, a revolving door? :lol:

Hope things sort themselves out soon hun :hug:

wow big difference in your bump pics!! glad you're home hun, hope you're able to get some rest :hug: :hug: :hug:

Gosh there is a difference...perhaps I'm not so "fat" afterall if I can blame the waters!! :rotfl:

Glad your home, rest and take things easy!!
Hope you have smooth sailing for the rest of the pregnancy.

That is a huge difference! I remember the same when my waters went. I'm glad you still have some in there and that you have anti biotics to be sure. Wishing you a peaceful rest of pregnancy and I like the idea above about giving your 2 yr old a huuuge party after bubs is born.

Wow! We do carry a lot of water don't we? I feel like a camel now! :rotfl:

Glad your home hun :hug: xx

Im joining the 2rd Tri tomorrow :cheer:

Blimey look at the difference :shock: :shock: does it feel any difference if he moves without water ?

Paula+bump said:
Blimey look at the difference :shock: :shock: does it feel any difference if he moves without water ?

not having as much movement but yes it hurts more.. its not so padded :rotfl:

wow yes Hun you def can see a difference, ain't that weird

i'm glad your back, i wishing for the best from now on :hug:

wow cool glad u both are ok :)

goodluck when u do go into labour :)

my bellys small and all baby :) with a lil water there im sure :)

wonder how big i be when waters break lol

anyway goodluck and take care :)

My god , you really have been through the mill with this little man havent you :eek: :eek:
Am glad you are doing sort of ok it still must be a worrying time. Hope you have kept a diary so when your LO is older he will know what he put you through :) You will probably have the calmest, easiest of babies when he does arrive after all of this
What a difference in bump pictures, it gives hope to us all about the size of bumps to what we will be squeeeeeeeeeezing out at the end :rotfl: Take care and rest up loads hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad bubs had decided to stay put for a little while longer and you're able to be at home with your boys. Take it easy hun and no 5 mile hikes:D :D

Those pics are amazing there is such a difference you must really feel it in the weight too.

smurf said:
Glad bubs had decided to stay put for a little while longer and you're able to be at home with your boys. Take it easy hun and no 5 mile hikes:D :D no worries there i wont be doing them lol

Those pics are amazing there is such a difference you must really feel it in the weight too.

yeah it does feel lighter actually, my back doesnt feel so sore now, but im hoping the leak stays away and i get more fluid back, dont know if it works like that im not sure

Glad to hear you are home again SSS. There really is a big difference in the photos.

I hope you have an uneventful few weeks ahead. Take it easy. :hug:

hi hun glad you are home and both are ok. are the waters coming out gradually and do u notice them? im only askin cus i was induced with reann cus i had lost my waters without knowing and she had stopped moving and i was just worried that it could happen again. over the past week or so i have been quite wet in my knickers and its clear (sorry if tmi) and was wondering if i wud notice more or whether it is just like a discharge when you lose them gradually.

i woulod have a second party for your son hun just for you and him!

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back