hollyoaks today :10/08/07

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
jakie gets told her baby has no heartbeat.
me and my husband suffered a missed miscarage a few months again we watch this together and e really couldnt handle it at all.
we have talked for hours and hours about the baby and maybe it was a sign as i would be 6 months now and unable to do the things that is happening in our life right now
im manaly asking for advice hes crying right now he thought he was over it i can cope but at a dead end with how i can help him
any ideas?
anyone else effected by this?
manda x

IM so sorry hunny,

I 2 watch hollyoaks, and yes i know storyline.

It is a hard to watch when u have m/c

I really dont know what to say for your oh but just be there for him & maje sure he knows everything happens for a reason.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks hun
just watched monday episode aswell and it got worse as she has a d&c with a complication so tuesdays episode will be ignored by him
bless him
thanks
manda x

manda224 said:
thanks hun
just watched monday episode aswell and it got worse as she has a d&c with a complication so tuesdays episode will be ignored by him
bless him
thanks
manda x

I recorded tongiht & mondays so i will watch them later but i know whats comming as i read the spoilers but im sure i will still be upset

:hug: :hug:

I'm a Hollyoaks fan and had a few tears during tonight's and Monday nights episodes. :cry:

I have never suffered a miscarriage, but had a threatened one early on, and it brought all my emotions back. :cry:

I can only imagine what you went through and how you must be feeling watching this on TV. It hasn't really been that long since you both suffered your loss, and it is only natural for you both still to be grieving. I'm not sure what advice to give, just be there and look after each other. xxx

It's weird because b4 i even knew the storyline i knew she was going to lose it, it is hard, its so close to home,im glad i didnt make it to the scan when i lost my baby it must be so hard!

xx

Iam really upset by this story line its so awful feel so sorry for anyone that has to go through this :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

my husband came up with a good thing to do he wrote a very strong worded email to channel 4 and ofcom because they dint put a helpline number at the end for people like us that has suffered the same yet they put helplines up for everything else :D
bless him
manda x

:shock: oh no... i was planning on watching the omnibus tomorrow as TV been broke.and ive been getting withdrawl symtoms (hollyoaks geek)..

flamin eck, i better prepare myself.... ill be a wreck!!! :cry: :cry:
ill know exactly how there feeling.....

Hello girls.

I am also affected by the story line. I lost a baby at easter and I had dreams about it last night after seeing Hollyoaks. I wont be watching for a few weeks now. I thought I was Ok with it all but today I am a mess!

I have been in floods of tears with it too. When I was preg with Arianna it was the storyline of Tony & Mandy's baby Grace and I was almost beside myself because of it. It's so sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back