Holly Menna Rock is home

Bexie

Reaction score
What an eventful few days, at last me and Holly are home with the rest of our family.

I'll keep this all short as I'm exhausted.

Started early labour on Thursday 18th while in hospital, but got sent home as they weren't convinced I was in labour, when I got home I was convinced, I was in agony, managed to hold on until the morning when my section was booked for. Holly was born at 9.08am weighing a healthy 6lb 15.5oz. She's doing really well and is absolutely beautiful. My daughter Phoebe so far has really taken to her and likes to give her lots of kisses.

Before going into hospital I had a cold which has developed into a nasty chest infection, which is really painful on my wound and has caused it to swell and bleed a bit. It's really uncomfortable, but I feel like my recovery this time round has been better than the last section I had.

Hope al you other ladies due to pop are doing well. Thanks for all your wishes.

glad you are home and all is well!
Congrats! :cheer:

Congratulations how lovely that you are home in time for Christmas :hug:

Enjoy and take it easy.

Jane x

Hi Bexie............

More congratulations from me :D :D

Really pleased you are home in time for Xmas!! :hug:

Put your feet up and take it easy for a while (easier said than done Im sure with a young daughter and new baby :) )

Aww congrats hunni, take it easy and cant wait to see that little miss of yours :cheer: :cheer:

Congrats again hun!! So glad your home for christmas!!! :hug:

congratulations hun :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

I'm glad to hear that your home and recovering well! take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14