• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Holidays

TORino

Reaction score
Does anyone have a holiday booked?

I sorted out a trip after the MC for us to go to New York/Miami and the Florida Keys and I am reluctant to cancel because 1. I don't think I can get my money back and 2. If it goes Pete Tong again and I have cancelled my holiday I will be left with no baby and no holiday which will be too much to bear.

I am a bit worried about the flight, I hate flying to start with so I'm worried about the effects it will have on my body.

I'll be :pray: 12 weeks when we are due to go. Does anyone have any tips for me?

Enjoy! You'll be fine and it will be great for you to relax x

I'm with cosmic, relax-try rescue remedy and enjoy! My pg friend went to the San Fran coast at 12 weeks and she due in oct so don't worry :) xxx

Speak to ur dr/midwife, they will give u tips/advice.

U will need to wear those lovely flight socks, drink plenty on the flight and make sure u move around regularly. Apart from that, enjoy ur last holiday as a couple, ur next one will b as a family :D

We have a holiday to mexico in september, we did exactly the sasme after last MC, must be the thing to do, ha!!!

Ill be 18 16 weeks by then and like larly says flight socks, loads of water n walk around the cabin. You just need to inform your insurance company.

DO NOT CANCEL hun, enjoy it as ur last amazzzzzing hol just the 2 of u xxxx

im off 2 ibiza on saturday for 2 weeks on what was supposed to b a party holiday with about 30 others lol.

i will now b the sober 1 with the camera on the virgin cocktails but definately wudnt cancel. Make the most of your holiday and relax while u can.

xx

Definitely don't cancel your holiday! At 12 weeks you should be feeling well enough to have a great holiday. We are going to book something for September when I'll be in Tri 2 as that is apparently when you feel your best! Like others have said, it'll be your last couples holiday and may be sometime before you feel able to go so far once Baby is born! Enjoy every minute of it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back