Holiday with baby

-Betty-

Reaction score
Hi my husband and i are trying to book a holiday for next year Oct. Our son will be 16 months old. Does anyone know of anywhere child friendly or has been somewhere that is good for children... :D

What sort of holiday are you thinking of? Active / Beech / hot / cold / UK / abroad.

We are going skiing in January next year. We have booked a self catering apartment so that Ellie can have her own room and we don't disturb her / she disturb us. Also it means we don't have to worry about evening meals as we can cook our own and sit and have wine etc in the apartment. This is the one we have booked http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/france/FR2036.htm (SIL is coming with us so that she can look after Ellie while we ski).

Hi, we were booked to go to India in February, baby would be 6 months old while we were out there but due to vaccinations and so forth we were advised not to go and stick to more local destinations. Were off to the Canary Islands instead for a fortnight of rest and relaxation - can't wait and the hotel has been highly recommended for baby and child friendly bits and bobs. There has been lots of holiday with baby/child coveage in the press the past few weeks naming resorts in the UK and overseas for their service and standards, might be worth checking out online perhaps? Seems most places Brits typically go, France, Spain, USA etc are great for child friendly locations.

We are going to France this year in September as we wanted to go somewhere fairly close and hot but not too hot. We are flying with Easyjet and then we have booked our holiday seperately through Siblu(European Haven). I have put a link to the Siblu site and they have loads of parks mainly in France but also in Spain and Italy. We are staying at La Baume which has good reviews and is in ths South of France. I would advise going off peak if you can as it is so much cheaper. The only problem I can see is that you want to go in Oct but a lot of the Siblu parks are only open until Sept(although look because some might close in October).

http://www.siblu.com/siblu_experience/index.php

Menorca or Majorca are good for kids, thats where we are taking junior next year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back