Tooth sunk into lip! Poor lamb!

Funkylady

Reaction score
I feel so awful, I was playing with Livvy chasing her around the kitchen. She went to go into the dining room and there is a wooden bit between the two rooms, that holds the carpet and the lino together... not sure of the name? but anyways, she was all giddy and her hands slipped from under her and she came down face first onto the wooden edging :( :(

She screamed bloody murder and I picked her up and her mouth was all blood!! I panicked thinkin she had lost a tooth and thought she might choke. After a minute she calmed down and I checked inside her gums. Thankfully I think she has just bitten her lip as there is a slight gash on her inner lip.

I called my sil who is a nurse to have a look at her and she says she's fine! I just feel so awful for encouraging her to be silly and she ended up hurting herself :( :( :cry:

from a guilty mummy xx

Join the club, did you see my thread about Brody's face last week? (!!)

I'm sure she'll forget all about it soon enough, but it's horrible when they hurt themselves isn't it?

Join the club, but it is me that has the bust lip!!

Arianna and I banged heads when I was putting her in the car and I have a rather fetching blood bruise on my lip!! takes the attention away from my massive post period spot tho :lol:

hehe deary me!

Oh my Urchin, I just read your post from last week! You poor poor things! can't imagine how terrifying that must have been for all of you! makes Livvys injury fade into insignificance! :hug: :hug:

Sarah, Livvy and I have had soooo many banged heads! We've got to a stage where it seems to hurt me alot more than it hurts her now! I think she's becoming numb to it!

Shes sleeping now, quite happily it seems. :) panic (hopefully) over!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back