• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hoarse Cry

xmcnickyx

Reaction score
Hello!

Molly has been crying pretty much non stop for the last couple of days, if she's awake, she's crying! She doesn't appear to be in any pain but her cry is really hoarse now and am not sure if she has a cold (she's not snotty or anything), has cried so much she's losing her voice (well her cry!) or a mystery 3rd option.

I have managed to soothe her a bit today cos my sling came and that seemed to calm her. She's eating OK, pooing OK, weeing OK.....I've got a bit of a sore throat too but had a vomiting session the other day which I don't think helped.

any ideas?

Is she showing any signs of it being possible colic?

Might be worth considering that. If so Infacol and a few things like bathing to help clam her, rocking or bouncing her in a rocker gently, tummy massage, lifting her legs up and over her tummy a bit and other things.

I'd take her temperature and pop her down the doctors just to be safe :)

We already give her infacol/dentinox drops before a feed. Have tried giving her gripe water too to see if that helps and it doesn't. She's asleep at the moment and went down without too much of a fight tonight, last night she went mental for about 3 hours.

Thermometer appears to be broken :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back