hiya guys

winnie89

Reaction score
hiya guys

i'm very new to this and i've just found out i'm pregnant!! yah lol

i was trying to work out how far gone i am and it really confused me! anyone know i was due on 4Th July and obviously didn't come on, so does it mean i'm in the 5-6 week bracket????

What was the date of ur last period? That's how they usually date u.

Congrats btw :yay:

Congrats Hun!! I am also confused to this! As I kno when u ov'd so I would say I'm 5 weeks but the Dix is counting me from LMP so to them I'm 6 weeks, had a much longer first phase! Do u kno when u ov'd? If not go by ur last period and count from there!! exciting eh???? Xx

i had my last period around 4th june that makes you due same time ish as me :)

Thanks girls gonna ask doctor on monday to be sure

Glad to see you in tri one hunni xxx

just used the nhs due date calculator and found out i'm 8 weeks gone! yah! lol soo excited

do you know when you may have ovulated hon? xx

no because i'm irregular haven't got the foggiest!

ah okay...he he....they will probably send you for a dating scan and date you that way xx

yeah probably see what the doctors say on monday but cant get in with the midwife until the 18th but from what the calculator thing said i'm 8 weeks and 4 days apparently.

depends when you ovulted though....thats based on someone who has 28 day cycle and ovulates day 14.....hard to work out i know.......so if you ovulated say 2 weeks ago, you may be dated at 4 weeks ish...the doc will probably arrange a scan for you especially if you have no idea when you ovulated......have you done any other tests other than the one today? xx

until they do scan at the end of the month they're going by LMP which would make me 9 weeks but until i know can't really do anything! still exciting though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back