Hiya all

sherry31

Reaction score
Hey there :wave:
Well am not that new to the forum but have had to register again cause couldnt get in??? Was I banished?? :rotfl:
Anyway.....I am Sherry, I found this forum when I was pregnant with Seb, now 16 months and a gorgeous little monster :)
I am back to get some info and help with my assignments in Health and Social Care. So if I pounce on you with loads of questions dont think I am just being nosey :rotfl: . Hope to catch up with some of you who I was in here with before and to meet new people too. Speak soon.
Sherry xx

come on who let this woman back in, we deleted ur name for a reason :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

only joking welcome back babes nice to see you on the forum and I'll help you in anyway I can with your course!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sherry, i remember u, we were pregnant together! welcome back :hug:

Oh Chezzababybell :rotfl: you really kill me at times babes lmao......but gotta luv ya :p And I think you could help me so remember you said that one ;)
trixipaws.....yes hun we were, been a long time and so much has happened, but mainly all good now lol. Your LO has really come along hasnt she bless her :hug: . Well am just of to post something so want you ladies that can help me to have a look. Will post a link when I am done. Big :hug: s to you all and thanks for the welcome back xxxx

Hi :wave:
I wasnt around when you were a member but welcome back
If you need any help with your course i do my best :D

sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member