Hiya all

Ragdollianna

Reaction score
Hiya to all out there
I am new to these forum things so not quite sure of all the abbreviations am a new mum for the third time my little one is 10 weeks old and looking for other mums similar to me to chat with
:)

Hiya

Glad to hear from someone so quickly am new to all this can so appologise as not sure how it all works on here am a bit of a technophobe but am hopiing to learn a little from my older child

Hello :wave:

The abbreviations are all here just ask if you have any questions :D

Thanks for the little help there i am sure that i will be a pro at it in no time just like all of you girls :)

Hiya welcome to the forum.. im a mum to 3 boys and my youngest is similar age to yours..

where you from? :D

Hiya Sunshinestars
I live near Luton in a place called Hatfield. What about you?
I am 27 with 3 kids wot about u?

I have 2 girls Jazz is 6 years old born in Jan, and Caitlin born 15th July this year. Then 1 boy Morgan born in June 2003. It is a little hectic in the household as we are getting ready for Morgan to start school but at least i will have a little peace come sept as it will juat be me and Caitlin during the day. Oh what bliss!

Hi to everyone who has introduced themselves over the past few days
Are there any mums like me with 3 kids?
Am hoping 2 find some friends 2 chat 2 when i am at home alone as my oh is quite often at work till late and goes out early in the morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back