Hips

chezzabell

Reaction score
I went to see a physio today cos of the pains i have been getting in my hips, and she said i have inflammed hips and could be the onset of arthriuts :(

I have to use crutches to walk around with cant belive it, she also cant say weather or not it will go after baby is born, i just have to wait and see.
But she does think its cos i have a big baby and iam carrying extra weight!! :?

What a nightmare i feel a idiot walking around with them and of course OH just takes the piss :rotfl:

Anyone else heard of this??

:hug:

yes. my friend had hip pain during her pregnancy. She was told it was just due to the pregnancy and was refered to acpuncture which was not very effective.
As soon as she had the baby the hip pain went and shes back to normal.
How canthey tell its early arthritis. :think:
I wouldn't let it worry you chick. Take some paracetamol. Is it at night its most painful?

Yea its horrible suring the night budge, no matter what hip i sleep on, i have no idea how she reckons its arthritus.

Last night i had new pillows, 2 paracetmol and a hot water bottle and i had the best night sleep in ages and only went to the toilet once :cheer:

:rotfl:

oh bless you :cheer:
sounds like what my friend had . She used hot water bottles too. In the morning her hips were red :(

Aww Sophie! :hug: I've never heard of this, but I can definitely sympathise with you. I'm also on crutches because of my SPD. It's not nice is it? Especially when you see people, and their immediate reaction is to ask what you've done. You then have to go through the whole thing of explaining yourself. :roll:

In my case though, the crutches definitely help, so don't let anyone put you off using them.

U know the 1st thing of thought of yesterday was u tankett :D

I dont think it would be too bad if i had bandage on my foot then people proberly would not stare, i think they are just thinking stupid pregnant woman :rotfl:

i hope it does help me hun :hug:

I nearly went and bought some tubigrip the other day so I could bandage my ankle!!! :rotfl: Like you said, it makes life easier!!

Yep i might get some then i can just tell everyone i have hurt my ankle rather than haivng to explain the whole thing over and over again lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back