HIPP organic

AugustMum

Reaction score
Just a random note to say how glad I am I switched to HIPP.

Paige was on SMA and she had no problems with it but I just though ah what the hell, lets give her organic lol. So I made the switch first thing yesterday and shes had no problems with it thus far at all. Infact! Shes been less sicky and shes pooing more often and they smell less and are more like breastfed poos again.

Bit random really but I do recommend it and it seems to get overlooked compared to aptimal, sma and cow and gate, so figured Id big it up a bit :)

p.s. she is burping all over the shop though lol

Ooooooh, might give it a go x thanks for the heads up x

i used that with K and loved it!! it was so much nice and just seemed a lot less "fake", i dunno why, ithink it was the texture of the powder!

Odd note as well lol but I swear it doesnt smell as gross as sma. Her sicks were vile on it and now I dont notice a smell. So either they dont smell as bad or Im far to laid back about sick now :shock:

I didnt even think about their stuff until they sent me a load of free stuff!

i thought it smelt nicer too! i didnt use it til she was on follow on, cos i used heinz nurture, which they dont sell now, but then we went away and could only get that so tried it and loved it! although i have to say, by the time E was done with formula, i didnt notice the smell at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back