Hip X Ray

LaurenMM

Reaction score
HV just been Angel is now 14lb 10 and a half so everythings ok there and her development is great etc only thing is shes gotta have a hip x ray :( HV put her on her tummy and said her fat creases aren't levelling which could indicate her hip bone has quite joined properly. She said that out 10 babies 6 have to referred for a scan and 90% of the time its nothing to worry about but I'm really worried :( I'm sure everythings ok but she's never had any problems before and it just feels like I've let her down or something :( xx

Hey o had a hip scan, it's really quick and he wasn't upset at all :)

Did he have an x-ray for the same reason hun?? x

No he had a ultrasound because clicky hip rubs in our family. Xx

My lo had the scan at 6 weeks for click hips as I have it however it came back clear. The treatment for it these days is fantastic and if your lo does have it will still lead a normal life so try not to worry. I grew up playing football, rock climbing and dancing so its not as bad as it sounds.
Hopefully it will come back all clear.

Also there is no way you could have known so don't blame urself.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Don't worry about the hip Ultrasound. F had one early on. Nothing u have done wrong...my niece was referred later on due to uneven leg creases and her hips were fine. I'm sure Angel will be fine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back