Highchair?

ISH

Reaction score
Been browsing the interwebz for a good highchair and, before buying, just wanted to ask you lovely ladies which one you have and would recommend :hug:

I've got a mamas and papas one from Tesco, think it was £35 it's basic but good xx

I bought this! Obv not used it yet but its half price at argos, 39.99 which seems good, has good reviews and I like that it can be different heights. Someone will say its awful now I bet! .....

We have a Graco duodiner which turns into a booster seat after you've finished using it as a highchair. We were going to go for an m and p one but then we saw that and thought it was good. Dylan loves sitting in it and playing with his toys. I have tried to give him some food in it (finger foods) but his arms are too short at the mo! x

We have the IKEA antilop one- £15!! V basic but completely practical! Def better once they can sit well, u may need to prop with blankets if LO struggles to sit up straight! It's v easy to clean, lightweight and obviously great if money is tight! Xx

We're getting a tripp trapp it'll grow into a seat with Tyler

I need something sturdy, as Vince is a big strong boy, and, ideally, something that wouldn't take up toooooo much space. Been looking at hundreds and still can't make up my mind :S

I tried to feed him in his Bumbo so far, which hasn't been that great, he hates it and so do I, his thighs are so fat he doesn't really fit in it any more anyway.

Last edited:
I like that one at £39.99 in Argos and I like that it reclines, soo handy when they're tired!! :) xxx

This is the highchair that we got for E. It's great and can be folded pretty flat, has different height settings and different recline settings. We have been using it for a couple of months now and have no issues with it and would recommend it.

we ahve the oxo tot one which i really like but also the ikea one for travelling and outside.

i find it easier to put her in a high chair with a seat post, so they don't slide out the bottom!

amazing.... but still.... lol. my dh would think im joking xx

We just have this one and I bought and insert from Mothercare. It's pretty basic but does the job!

One thing I would say is watch out for how fiddley the 'insert' part is to wash cos food does and will get EVERYWHERE so I personally wouldn't want to get something with a really cushioned inset with loads of nooks a cranies cos they are a devil to keep clean and hygenic!

I just bought one like this for my wooden high chair so I can take it out and clean it really well as the sides are not attached to the bottom of the insert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back