• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

High school musical 2

tracey 2

Reaction score
i really need some help i really want to watch the new high school musical 2, i really liked the first one and heard the new one was out the other week on the disney channel, my brother was watching it on here the other day and i dont know how he got on it he has gone out now

please someone help before i go mad

this the only page i can seem to find where it says watch it but i cant find where i watch it unless im going mad

http://tv.disney.go.com/disneychannel/o ... index.html

thank you :hug:

I dont think it is out yet hunny

My sister thinks it is the 6th sep or arond then.

I wanna watch it 2

:cheer: :dance:

There is something on the 8th Sept on disney, my daughter cant wait for it to come out

it was on last week on the disney channel, but missed it but my bro then found it and i was watching a small bit of it as well but now i wanna watch the whole thing and he isnt here to help, so i dont know how he has got hold of it when its not even out :think:

cant wait til he comes home then i can find out how he was watching it im really confused now but thank you all for your help il let you all know when i know :hug: :hug:

tnx for that link tracey, ill put it on for brooke later :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back