high kicks?

niknaks

Reaction score
was wondering if anyones getting any high kicks? ive been getting them under my rib cage or at least what im hoping are kick. just getting a bit worried. is it normal? when it happens i can see it from the outside aswell

When I was carrying both my boys, kicks was nearly always high.....This little lady kicks low, really low! I was worried but have been told its fine! X x x

I've been getting kicks in my rib cage too its really quite painful i know u tend to get it when further along when the baby turns xx

Grace was really low for about 2/3 days last week but she's moved up and she's kicking high the past couple of days :)
I always see her poking out as well xxx

oh god yeah hun its perfectly normal, some babies stuck their fit right under the moms rib cage and you'll hear moms complain that theyve sore ribs.

I read somewhere in Pregnancy Chat that in some cases people have suffered fractured or even cracked ribs from it :shock: !!!
xx

thank god im not the only one. was worrying a bit cos wasnt sure when it started and if its too early. dunno why i keep thinking its too early though when im 24 weeks :-s and wow rachaellius, really hope that doesnt happen to me. suppose at least you'll know the babys gonna be strong :-s x

Yeah that terrified the crap outta me! Lol. Just gotra keep thinking it'll all be worth it in the end xxx

yeah i know i cant wait. keep counting down the days. just hope he arrives on time. kinda scary how quick its all going though :-s x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back