Hiccups...

cobwebs_85

Reaction score
Anyone else's LO get hiccups all day too??? getting a constant popping feeling n been told it hiccups! it was cute at first but now its a tad annoying! lol xx

Ha yeah Albert gets them alllllll the time and he gets so annoyed he has a little hissy fit lmao. I asked the gp why they get them and she said no-one really knows cos it's a spasm of the diaphragm which isn't even working yet. Maybe it's for building up strength in it to breath I dunno xxxxxxxx

its cute but after about 20mins of them its a little irritating!! lol my friends little girl had them all the way thru her pregnancy and now when she gets excited after playing or being tickled she has major hiccups then! lol x

It's annoying at 2.30 in the morning lol but other than that they just make me laugh. He gets the annoyed bit from his daddy, 10 minutes of hiccups and omg the profanity is impressive lol

Yep bubs has em all the time! Gets annoying when she's got em and I'm trying to sleep lol

Of you had a baby that really suffers with hiccups while carrying then your most likely to have a child that suffers quite bad as well when I was carrying Thomas he always had them and even now he only has to laugh too much etc and gets them lol xx

Alyssia tended to get hiccups in my belly a lot and now shes here she still does :S XX

Yes, but I have learn to appreciate them! At least it's movements:)

Yup, plenty of times a day, and when im going to sleep. It was cute when i first felt them... a few weeks later after everyday a popping feeling in my pubic area is not something i call cute. it's a little annoying!...
But i have heard if they hiccup a lot in the belly, they tend to have them later too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back