hi!! :)

jodie1989

Reaction score
Hi my names jodie.. im 21 years old and have been trying for a baby with my husband to be since january 2011..

we are 21days away from our wedding!!!

im feeling a little beat down this month n a little confused... im getting so many symptoms that point to me being pregnant.. so here they go...

• feeling nausious
  • hot n bothered all the time
  • peeing lots!
  • lower stomach cramps most of the time( bit like stitch)
  • sensitive breasts
  • tired
im 2 days away from gettin my period...

could this be it??

replies greatly appreciated!!

x.x.x.x.x

Last edited:
Hello and welcome
It sound like you could be fron the symptoms but also i know from ttc for a while that sometimes you imagen them or the are also symtoms of ur period starting. I had it this month similar sign and i couldv sworn i was preg but turns out im not.
Fx that you do get what u want tho, be good news if you are :) good luck

Hiya :wave: welcome to pf! And congrats on your wedding, I bet you're well excited!! Sounds like this could be it for you!! Keep us updated!!

Hi & welcome :wave:

Your symptoms sound good, you could either take a First Response test as they can detect pregnancy up to 6 days before your period or wait until your late then take a test

Are your cycles regular?

xxxx

Hi and welcome. Your symptoms sound promising keep us posted on how you get on fx for that bfp it would be a great wedding gift for you both good luck xxx

Hi and welcome to the forum x sounds like this could be it! x

Hey :wave:

Not long til the big day :dance:

Sounds like pg symtoms hun, hope this is it for you xxxxxxx

welcome to forum!

Could be it!

If your days away then i would test on an early test!!

Good luck and congrats on wedding!! xx

Hi :wave: I'm Jodie too :). Good luck for the wedding, and for if it becomes time to :test: xx

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, good luck for your wedding, and so exciting , so do a test hun and fingers crossed.

Don't forget lots of stress in the run up to a wedding, so don't be too disapointed if it's not, as this will give you chance to have a honeymoon baby!!

Good luck with your TTC X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back