• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi there, I'm new (obviously)

LikeJohnnYoko

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm 'LikeJohnnYoko" (the second n is on purpose), so I guess LJnY for short?

I'm 23 and getting married in the autumn. After a lot of discussion we have recently started trying for a baby. It will be the first baby for both of us. We're currently in the 2 week wait!

Aside from that and wedding planning, we like to wander around town, listen to music and watch tv. There's a lot more to us than that but I guess you'll learn more over time.

Welcome to the forum :)

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and wishing you the best of luck for you BFP!! :dust: xx

Good luck with the wedding planning, and hopefully you'll be expecting soon. :D
Welcome to the forums. xx

:2ww:

Hi, im new too! this is my husband and my first month ttc and we are so excited. I'm now CD 21 so hope to test in 4 or 5 days. good luck to you when its time fo you to test.

Hey hun :wave:, exciting year for you then :yay: welcome to the forum and hope you get your bfp soon :) x

Hello!!
Congratulations 'LikeJohnnYoko' !! best wishes for you.I'm Pattinson from Chicago, USA. I'm a person who can easily mingle with other people even with different personalities.I love challenges coz it makes me eager to learn things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back