hi ime new need some advice

bonbon

Reaction score
hello everyone ime new to the forum but wondered if any of you had gone through what ive had ....firstly i am extremely regular 32 days on the dot without fail i can almost time it to the minute lol...well this month it came or i thought it came 2 days early shock i wasnt ready etc!!! but it was only for 2 days very very light and no stomache discomfort atal and ive had this brown yuck please excuse the dialogue for 8 days now not all the time but most of the time..now hears were it gets tricky 4 days into what i thought was af i took a pg test and it came up neg...but its now 8 days from my first show and ime confused the test said neg so it cant be pg but i havnt had a good period does anyone have any idea what could be happening i cant be pg because i took a test and they are supposed to be excellent before you even are due it was first response i look forward to your help many thanks everyone and thankyou for listening..xxx

It may be worth testing again, I used a FRER last time and it didn't show until 3 days after AF was due... it does seem a bit long for implantation, or it could be a strange month...
I'm sure the other girls will have some advice too, welcome to PF :wave:

:wave: Welcome to the forum.

It does sound a bit unusually timed for implantation and I wouldn't expect it to last so long either.

If you are TTC I'd treat it as a weird cycle and carry on so you dont miss an opportunity to :bd: and if you have some cheapie tests you could test again in a week or so.

:)

hello and welcome :wave: agree with the girls, i might also be inclined to pop along and see your gp. lots of luck :flower:

Welcome to the Forum :) I can't add anymore advice than the advice already given :)

just from personal experience i would advice people NEVER to take a first responce test lol!!! both time i have been pregnant it told me i wasnt but i was lol take a clear blue or even cheap pound land tests still not highly recomended but there like 99x better than first responce clear blue will give you a good resault the pound land one i founf you have to put in ten dif lights lol!!

tesco's one told me accurately both times and only like £4 for two!! :D theyre 99% accurate so dont waste a tenner if ur anything like me and testing a million times :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back