hi I'm new too and confused???

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by *sam*, Jun 24, 2005.

1. *sam*

*sam* Well-Known Member

[=indicolorgo][/color]
    Hi everyone, I've been looking at this site since last weekend. Everyone seems so nice and friendly so I thought I'd join and give it a go. I haven't been on a forum before so be gentle with me. I'll just tell you a bit about myself and my situation. I'm 25 and my partner is 29, we've been together for 11 years, we aren't married but I feel it, been living together for 3 years. We have talked about having babies for a while now, seriously for the last few months. I've been off the pill for a year now due to migrane etc, and have been using condoms. Of late we have been taking a few risks, getting carried away or not using. Anyway, for about 2 weeks I have been feeling sick, sore nipples and think I might be. However today I have had some slight cramps and am a pinky/brown shade when I wipe myself but nomally I get blood straight away and unbarable cramps for 2-3 days before (today is my due date). Oh, and yesterday I did a hpt and it was neg! Am confused!!!! Sorry to waffle on ,but if anyone could shed a littlelight I would appreciate it! x :)

2. Sarah W Baby Belly

Sarah W Baby Belly Well-Known Member

Your symptoms do sound quite positive.

If you haven't come on in a couple more days I would recommend using a clear blue digital test and you may get a result you want. It is quite common to get a false negative, but you hardly ever get a false positive. I am afraid its the waiting game for a bit longer (very agonising though it is)

Let us know how you get on in the next couple of days.

Best of luck

:D

3. *sam*

*sam* Well-Known Member

Thanks for replying to me, I'll let you know. x

4. *sam*

*sam* Well-Known Member

I did 2 more hpt over the weekend and they were both neg. I'm still spotting a bit, it's more of a bloody now, still not enough to use a tampon or even panty liner! Is it a period or what?? Does ib last this long?? Should I go to docs?? AAARRRRHHHH!!!! :x :x :!: :!:

5. *sam*

*sam* Well-Known Member

:( I wish I'd waited before I posted my last message. It's definately my af! Must have been working myself up and delaying myself. Have surprised myself by how gutted I am, also my partner is more upset than I thought he would be. I guess you don't really know how you feel until you get a close call. At least it's made us realise how much we want a baby. Thankyou to Sarah W Baby Belly for answering my post, hope all goes well for you and your bump, luck and love. xx Sam :D