Hi, I'm a newbie!

Squiggle

Reaction score
Hi :wave:

My o/h and I have been together for just over 5 years and started ttc #1 on the 18t of December 2006. I have wanted a child for a while now, but it had to be my o/h's idea (if you know what I mean!). Since then, I've become obsessed :oops:

I am 25, and the worlds biggest worrier :roll: I have a terrible phobia of sickness :puke: so I'm not sure how I will get on if I do ever fall pregnant!

Looking forward to chatting to you all.

Baby dust to you all.

xxx

Welcome :wave: . Iknow what you mean by it had to OH's idea, men eh :roll: . Good luck :hug:

Thank you all for the kind welcome :)

It all seems ery complicated, trying to get your head round cycles etc. Before now, I had never taken note of how long my cycle was, so its all very new to me. My last cycle (the only one I have ever taken note of :oops: ) was 35 days, so if my calculations are correct AF should be visiting tomorrow. Hopefully she'll stay away!

xxx

Hiya Squiggle! Welcome to our world :wave: We are also obsessed with TTC!!
I know of at least one other person on this forum who has a phobia of being sick and she has a lovely baby....so don't despair :D

Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust
Michelle
xxx

welcome , u sound just like me ! im obbssessed ! but i have the BIGGEST FEAR of sick ! doc said it will kill or cure :rotfl:

welcome to the forum and good luck with ttc :hug:

Hiya and welcome to the forum!!!

Good luck TTC!!!

Hi welcome to the forum :wave:

Youve definitely come to the right place, anything your unsure of just ask and someone is bound to know the answer!

Good luck with TTC and look forward to reading you about :D

Hi

Welcome to the forum and good luck TTC hope AF stays away for you
Katrina

Hi,
I'm new to the forum too. But there are so many nice/kind people on here.
We all seemed to be obsessed and there seems to be so much we can all learn from each other.

Good Luck and hope AF stays away! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back