hi i am new and just wondering?

bubblejess

Reaction score
hi i have just joined this site. we have been ttc for about 8 months and i had a miscarriage last month. we had sex 5-6 days ago and i have been feeling sick and bloated with a bit of heart burn. just wondering if you could get ms that early after sex. i dont know when af due cos the hospital told me i would get af anytime up to six weeks it has been about 3 weeks 4 on tues when i am planning to take a test. what do you think. could these be symptoms or could it be too early. oh and have needed to wee alot compared to normal.

hmmmm tough one, i found out i was pregnant at 3 weeks, but had thrown up before i found out, then proper morning sickness kicked in at about 7 weeks religiously every day and a lot! so i guess its a possibility xx

thanks i am 7 8 days past now and still feeling abit sick. it is driving me mad not knowing i think i might take a test tues

I don't know about the mc bit because this is the first time for me. But from what the symptoms you are getting are very similar to what i had about 2 weeks ago. and i am now 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant. So i guess it is most defiantly worth testing. All the best wishes, hope you get the results your looking for :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back