• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HI GUYS!

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
hello! i just wanted to pop by and say bonjour! i miss all you girls loads!
I dont get on alot as you know butwhilst i'm here i'll give you an update of my little man who is just FABULOUS!
he's actually staying at my mums for a few days as im feeling quite run down and quite exhausted and stressed at the minute, but looking forward to having him home and miss him. He is 1 in TEN days and wow i cant believe how quick its gone. He isnt walking yet but he so so wants to and is quite the drama queen.
Gosh can he climb though, he can climb onto my coffee table onto the sofas, i came into my lounge the other day to find he had climbed onto the sofa then off the arm off the sofa onto the computer desk i nearly had heart failure as he laughed at me. (those who have seen him know he has an evil filthy little laugh too)
He throws strops like you wouldnt believe if i go into the kitchen and close the gate behind me its like complete devestation. everything at the minute is a fight between us, feeding, bathing, changing nappies getting him dressed he's just up and off s fast i have to wrestle with him (not literally lol)
He has a fantastic sense of humour and is still very much the boss. He still has 4 teeth, the top two have a whopping gap between which i think is so cute when he laughs you can see them. My little man still absoloutely rules my heart.
I'm going to have a quick browse. congratulations for new mummies, for new bfps, welcome to new members and to my old friends i miss you. i hope everyone is well.

hi hun :wave: glad you & little Alfie are doing well. can't quite believe they are going to be one soon :shock:
9 days till Louies birthday! what are you doing for Alfies birthday?

you enjoy you're break & hope you are feeling better soon hun, glad you've come back to see us :hug: :hug: :hug:

Iv booked a party for him at cheeky monkeys for him and his little friends i didnt want to have it at mine incase the weather was rubbish. Plus i dont have to clean up. All his little friends will be there and all his family. i'm so excited about it, i think he is too. His nans got him a trampoline for his birthday and everytime i tell him nannies got him a bouncy bouncy he keeps bouncing on his bum bless him and getting all excited yaaaaaaaay! haha how is louie too hun what you doing for the little mans first birthday?

Alfiesmummy said:
Iv booked a party for him at cheeky monkeys for him and his little friends i didnt want to have it at mine incase the weather was rubbish. Plus i dont have to clean up. All his little friends will be there and all his family. i'm so excited about it, i think he is too. His nans got him a trampoline for his birthday and everytime i tell him nannies got him a bouncy bouncy he keeps bouncing on his bum bless him and getting all excited yaaaaaaaay! haha how is louie too hun what you doing for the little mans first birthday?

awww bless him! that'll be wicked!
we are doing him a tea party at home & decorating the house with lovely decorations & balloons.
we have got him a swing & a slide & also went to Legoland on Tues which was wicked!!

i can't wait either, we are going to spoil him so much.
he is fine, he is walking around the furniture, but not making any attempts to let go yet :roll: not that i'm complaining!! hes still got 6 teeth, he's had 6 for months!!

take care hun & i hope Alfie has a great day :hug: :hug: :cheer:

Hey you

its about time u got urself back on!!! i need someone to take the piss out of!!! Well i just spoke to u last night, which was nice. Hope Alfie has a wicked party sorry we cant be there, will be thinking of Alfie :hug:

Give Alfie a big hug from me and the gang, speak soon babe :hug: :hug:

ps i have stopped drinking :)

Hey Steph :wave:

Nice to see you hun. Glad to hear that Alfie is doing well.
Hope you have managed to have a bit of rest and relaxation whilst he has been at his Nans.

I can't believe he is 1 in 10 days!!! Where has it gone. 19 days for Gabs.
Sounds like you have a nice birthday planned for him.

Take care and speak soon :hug:

Hey Steph :wave:

Nice to see you hun. Glad to hear that Alfie is doing well.
Hope you have managed to have a bit of rest and relaxation whilst he has been at his Nans.

I can't believe he is 1 in 10 days!!! Where has it gone. 19 days for Gabs.
Sounds like you have a nice birthday planned for him.

Take care and speak soon :hug:

SSSSTTTTTTTEEEEEEPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you babes??? glad Alfie is doing well!!! wow - cant believe he is nearly 1!!!! hope all is well - speak soon chick xxx :hug:

Hi steph! Lovely to have an update on how your doing - he sounds like a right little delightful handful! Isnt it great when their individual personalities emerge?? Its like.....I made that! :lol:

Hope you feel better soon and happy birthday to your little man :hug: :hug: :hug:

hello steph, ive missed you sooooooooo much since the meet, we have to meet up again soon chick, im glad ur lil man is all well, hopes a right madame now the little swine :lol: Hopem to see you soon, loads of love xxxxx

Hi Steph! :wave: It's always lovely to have an update on you and the gorgeous Alfie! :D Have you done a photo update too? :pray: :lol:

He sounds like he's going to have you run ragged bless him! :lol: Make the most of him not walking yet!

Hope he has a fantastic birthday! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back