Hi guys ...

BeanieBree

Reaction score
I just thought I'd introduce myself here ... My name is Beanie (nickname) and I am excited to get talking to you all about your birthing experiences! I have friends who have babies but I'd like to hear from other people too as right now I've decided to try for my own. My other half is three years older than me very chilled, understanding and relaxed, the most amaaaaazing guy a girl could ask for, we are head over heels in love still after three years and he would be the perfect Daddy. Enough about me, tell me about yourself :) x x

Hi BeanieBree, welcome to the forum, i'm a newbie myself!

I decided to join as me and my fiance are getting married in April, and we're planning a family, so i thought i'd get myself on here so i'm prepared and can pick up hints, tips and advice.

Good luck TTC

Nice to meet you both too :) Frankie you must be oober excited about the wedding!!!! How lovely :)!!! x x

Nice to meet you both too :) Frankie you must be oober excited about the wedding!!!! How lovely :)!!! x x

It is very exciting...i've only have 80 days from when we got engaged to the date of the wedding...so its been really hectic, but i've enjoyed it as it means that every day i see the plans coming more and more together.

I saw on another post that you're at uni and graduating in May? What are you studying? I graduated in September myself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back