• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hi everyone

emzlouize

Reaction score
Hey every1 my names emma im 21 years old, me and my fiance have been ttc for 5 months now, im 5 days late and got 2 positive pregnancy tests, one yesterday, and one this morning! i cnt believe it! so happy! :D

Congratulations, have you rung your doctors yet to confirm it, so your on there books to get a scan etc and see a midwife xx

Thankyou :D yes i have got an appointment this morning at 10.50 im so scared that they are gonna tell me that im not, it doesnt seem real, wish me luck :)

Good luck, do you have to take a sample with u? Dont panic, everything will be fine, i use to think i was imagening the lines :rotfl: Doctors is a great reassurance, you will have to let us know how u get on :hug:

thanks erm i dont know about the sample but i have got the 2 positive tests to take with me, ohh so excited, i will let you know how it went wen i get back xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back