hi new here!

lil_lady

Reaction score
hey all! im new here. im 17 and 4 months pregnant .im relli excited but mega scared bout the birth lol :).im going 4 my 5 month scan the 15th november i cnt wait,cuz im guna find out the sex!

lil_lady :D

Hello!

I'll just move this to the "introduce yourself" section, so more people can see it.

Welcome!

hi and welcome to the forum and good luck with your scan hope all is well xxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya and welcome to the forum!!!
good luck with your scan on the 15th november!!!

Hello! Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to the forum.

Hiya! :wave:

Welcome to the forum, hope your pg is going well.

I have my 20 week scan on 17th November, we must be close in dates, what your EDD?

Em x

Hiya and welcome. This place is a great source of info and support. Hope you have a fab pregnancy! xx

lil_lady said:
my baby is due on the 3rd of april, how bout u?

stace x

.....4th April!!! Can't wait! Just need to save some money and decide whether to move house or not?! Everyone keeps telling me that April is the best month to have a baby, weather not too hot or too cold, not pg over the summer months etc....... :cheer:

i knw yeh, i excieted, but well scared bout the labour part lol.well good luck with everythink. n hope ur scan goes ok wen u go. r u goin 2 find out the sex?

stace x

lil_lady said:
i knw yeh, i excieted, but well scared bout the labour part lol.well good luck with everythink. n hope ur scan goes ok wen u go. r u goin 2 find out the sex?

stace x

Yeah definitely - I don't like surprises, i like to be able to plan for things. Got really strong feeling this is aboy, my OH thinks girl, so just 3 more weeks till we know!

I am scared about labour too, but the more I read about it the more I think it is natures way and whatever will be will be, i will either have a good or bad experience, and I am happy to sacrifice one or two days of my life to pain and discomfort for my lil one.

See you over in second tri babe, you'll be addicted to this forum before you know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back