Hi everyone!!!!

FrecklesMcGee

Reaction score
I'll make it short and sweet....my name is Janice, I'm 32 and live in the states...I'm a married mom of two, a 7 year old daughter and a 4 year old son....we just decided that our family needs one more and just started trying.....super excited!!!

I'm very outdoorsy and love hiking/running/swimming etc...I work in an ER as a nurse assistant and I'm about 10 months away from finishing nursing school!!!

Anyway, I love to chat and meet new people so chat away!!

Nice to meet you all!!!

Hi,

I've never written a post before and feel a bit nervous but here goes! I've been married for 2 years and have been TTC for 1.5yrs. My husband and i have had every test under the sun and recently found out i have a low egg reserve. I was put on clomid and am now on my third round and due on next week - i'm not feeling particularly positive about it though, what are the chances of it working if it hasnt done already!?. I will just like some advice as i'm finding things really difficult at the moment. The side effects from the clomid mean i am constantly bloated, hungry and have constant cramps!
All of my friends are falling pregnant around me and i'm just finding things really tough.
Any clomid advice would be great!!
thanks

Has anyone on here ever had 3 positives 1-2 weeks with clearblue then days later had 2 negatives but no bleed and no period?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back