hi everyone!!!!

masonowen

Reaction score
:wave::wave:
I,m six weeks and five days now with my third, really hoping for a girl this time. We have been trying for a year and finally managed it whilst on hol.:dance:

Sickness has,nt been to bad this time, I was never out of the bathroom with my boy,s also a lot of backache at the start which is new so hoping it,s different coz there a lady present.:pray:

Hi, I joined tri 1 today too!! fx u don't get bad sickness! :) xx

Hello to you. And thanks, I hope it does,nt either. Hope you don,t get it bad.xx

hey ... welcome !!

My first baby .. and a big surprise of a baby too :) Im 9 weeks even though my thingy says im 10 but ive been very lucky with the sickness so far ! Hope everything goes well for you :) xoxox

Hello, congrats to you!!!. I see you,ve been predicted a girl, and been lucky with your sickness. I,ve been predicted a girl and not havin much sickness so I wonder...........

haha heres hoping !! its weird from day one of finding out ive just had a feeling its a girl ?? I dont know why and i think i was more certain of the baby being a girl than coming to terms with the fact i was pregnant :p

Ooooo sounds good. Can,t wait to find out, then hopefully get some pink in the house lol. What ya hoping for?

sometime si think im being man hoping for a girl but everytime a picture somethin i picture a girl .. but i was my mums first and i know i was a nightmare so im also thinking karma might come a knockin :) I do think il find out though i always thought i wouldnt but ive changed my mind il have to keep it secret though cause my bf is adament he doesnt wanna know. Hope you get ur little girl ya need some on your side a house full of boys !

hi and welcome to tri 1

im also pregnant with my 3rd, and hoping for a girl this time!! not really had any sickness only if something smells then it sends me running!! i too was bad with both my boys and never left the bathroom too, and had heartburn from day 1 but not with this one. im 11 + 3 today so fingers crossed my symptons stay that way :dance:

fingers crossed for you having a little girly too as pink would be very nice to add to the mayhem off al the blue stuff :):lol: x

hi and welcome to tri 1

im also pregnant with my 3rd, and hoping for a girl this time!! not really had any sickness only if something smells then it sends me running!! i too was bad with both my boys and never left the bathroom too, and had heartburn from day 1 but not with this one. im 11 + 3 today so fingers crossed my symptons stay that way :dance:

fingers crossed for you having a little girly too as pink would be very nice to add to the mayhem off al the blue stuff :):lol: x

Ooo interesting,, are you finding out? If so you,ll have to let me no, it sounds very similer. Hope you get your girly:pink:

And defo need some pink in the house, i,m surrounded by boy stuff.:shock:

Hi and welcome sweetie!! I'd love a girl! But keep going to look at boys clothes to 'make' myself like them lol!! X

hi and welcome to tri 1

Ooo interesting,, are you finding out? If so you,ll have to let me no, it sounds very similer. Hope you get your girly:pink:

And defo need some pink in the house, i,m surrounded by boy stuff.:shock:

yes im going to find out!! i cant wait to see if its a girly :) it will be interesting to see if we both get girls after having two boys!! will let you know the outcome:pink:

Good luck on getting ur girly too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back