hi everybody

breezee1984

Reaction score
I think I owe all a well over due apology. I recently went through the absolute hardest time in my life. April 27th is not my idea of the best day ever. I miscarried at 7 weeks and 2 days along. I was a wreck and a pill and overall an absolute horribl;e person to each and every one of you. I want to owe credit to who deserves it. happy_chick was probably my savior through all of this. At the time I did not know or want to hear that everything would be okay, but Jo was right. And I thank her so much for trying her hardest to kick me in the shins and telling me to buck up. I want every person on here to know I am very deeply sorry. I don't expect anyone to forgive me for being such a wench, but I am sincere.

Im glad you can now see we were all here for you and trying to help you get through the hardest thing anyone can go through..

Congrats on your pregnancy, take it easy ok.. :hug:

Hi there Breezee :wave:

It's good to have you back. Congratulations on the pregnancy. Take things easy and look after yourself.

Looking forward to chating with you. xxx

Hi Breezee, Im so so pleased to hear your news, its fantastic :hug:

Your apology is very much appreciated, we all know what a hard time you had though so please dont be too hard on yourself.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :dance: :hug: :hug:

Breeze im glad that you can now see that I was trying to help you and not be against u, sometimes it can take some harsh words for someone to sit up and realise what really matters and that everything will be ok given some time.

Good luck with your pregnancy :)

thank you girls:) GGG especially you:),...i thank u for accepting my apology ((((HUG)))))

:wave: hi Doll,
What a really lovely post, :hug: losing a child affects people in different ways, your experience will make you stronger, and your reactions will make you more able to help others through their pain..... Even if they can't see it at the time. You apology on here speaks volumes sweetheart.
As i have told you in a PM, I am very very happy for you..... Oh Yes, saw your positive test picture on the other forum... :cheer: saw some of your tattoo's too..... Did you ever get your little Star? I would love to see that picture...

Please continue to keep well in both body and mind, sending you lots of hugs and kind thoughts...... an Auld PAL Yvonne xx :hug:

fynemum said:
:wave: hi Doll,
What a really lovely post, :hug: losing a child affects people in different ways, your experience will make you stronger, and your reactions will make you more able to help others through their pain..... Even if they can't see it at the time. You apology on here speaks volumes sweetheart.
As i have told you in a PM, I am very very happy for you..... Oh Yes, saw your positive test picture on the other forum... :cheer: saw some of your tattoo's too..... Did you ever get your little Star? I would love to see that picture...

Please continue to keep well in both body and mind, sending you lots of hugs and kind thoughts...... an Auld PAL Yvonne xx :hug:

I got a tattoo of a bird on my foot with a little shooting star:)..i can send u a pic if you'd like
HUGS to all of u :)

hun, I don't know what went on..............although jugding from your sig. Jo is the best! She's such a lovely lady :hug: :hug:
GGG and all the girls on here are so knowledge and supportive......I love this place :D :D
Huge CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Well said Breeze.

And CONGRATULATIONS!!! :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

This is the least jealous I have ever been :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor