Hi can I join you please

smurf

Reaction score
Hiya :wave: guys have you room for one more little one please. I can't believe I've made it to 27 weeks already the time seems to have flown by. Woohoo I'm in the last trimester. :D :D :D

you are only allowed in here if you bring cake :shakehead:

just kidding hun :hug: welcome to tri 3 where time drags!!

:( aw I'm really sorry ! I did try to get some cakes in but it wouldn't work!!!!

:wave: welcome to tri 3!
did u bring any cakes then? *licks lips*
(only joking lol)

Hi

Welcome hun cant believe your here now :)
Enjoy your last few months
Katrina

Thanks girls. You'll be glad to know Nigella has come to my rescue hope you like chocolate :wink:

cakes003.jpg
cakes002.jpg

OMG that chocolate cake looks amazing! That skoda advert has got me craving cake mmmmmmmmm!! :rotfl:

Welcome to 3rd tri :wave: :hug:

Wow lovely cakes Smurf and always a good choice to pick something full of chocolate! :D

Welcome to 3rd Tri. I hope it goes smoothly for you.

:hug:

Hi Smurf

Of course you can join us - especially as you brought such delicious looking cakes!!

Welcome to 3rd Tri - hope the time flies by for you

LBxx

Hello smurf :wave:

Welcome to Tri3, I hope you have a happy and comfortable time here, very best wishes to you and your little surprise :hug:

Take Care :)

Thanks girlies I feel great although had terrible sciatica (sp) yesterday but seems to have disappeared today thankfully, I truly cannot believe I am in the last stretch I hope it goes as fast as the other two trimesters. :D

Hi Smurf,
Welcome to tri 3 - the home straight!
makes it all semm a bit real doesn't it :D

I have sciatica too and it does come and go doesn't it! today my legs feel like they are made of lead, really heavy and achey!

It does seem to go quite quick in here too, but then I found that tri 2 flew by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back