Hi all

Jadey_404

Reaction score
Hi everyone, :wave:

Ive just popped over from the TTC area to ask you all a question. I hope you dont mind.

I was just wondering if any of you was on the pill (if so which one) before you got pregnant and how long it took TTC after finishing the pill?

Jade xx

Hi hun, I'd been on the pill for around 10 years. Came off my most recent one which was Ovranette last summer June/July time, and conceived sometime at the end of Jan/beginning of February.
Sarah x

Id been on the pill for 10 years also, conceived during my first cycle of coming off it! :dance:

What brand was you taking ninja? I didnt think you could catch that quick!! :clap: Im hoping it wont take me too long. :pray: :pray:

lol i can't rmember the name of it as it was over 7 years ago however i was on the minni pill when i felt pregnant with my son who is now 6

hun i was on cerazette mini pill and thought it would take me ages to get a bfp i stopped taking it had a light af a few days after stopping then had 1 normal af a month later then got my bfp i thought it would take a few months to get out of my system but nope i had 1 normal cycle and then caught the following month xxxxxxxx

Hi hun, I was on Microgynon 30 for about 2 years and took antibiotics whilst on it and conceived... (This wasn't planned!)...

Hope that helps hun. What pill were you on? xx

Ive been on the pill for about 5 years swoping and changing. Microgynon 30 was the last brand i was on and i took that for about 6 months. I came of it the end of march and had AF a few days later. Then i had a normal period 27th April.

Hi :wave:
I had the depo for 4 years then in the implant for 2 while also taking cerazette for 1 year! (lol I was that scared of getting pregnant when I hadnt planned to)
I had the implant removed in Jan, stopped taking the pill in Feb, didnt have a period after coming off the pill so presumed it was still in my system but got a BFP in March! :cheer: I have no idea how that worked? I presumed it would take a while to concieve and thought I would have to have a period after stopping the pill to get pregnant but didnt?

i was on the pill twice and fell pg while on it.
i was on the combined pill (microgynon)
and the one you have to take the same time each day

sarah113 said:
i was on the pill twice and fell pg while on it.

LOl I fell twice while using condoms!! :shock:
We're just not safe are we??? hahaha

Thanks for all your replies :D

Its made me feel alot more positive about it all now. You never now i might catch with in a few months too. :clap:

Jadey_404 said:
Thanks for all your replies :D

Its made me feel alot more positive about it all now. You never now i might catch with in a few months too. :clap:
Give it a couple of weeks and May might just be your month! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back