hi all

breezee1984

Reaction score
I think I owe all a well over due apology. I recently went through the absolute hardest time in my life. April 27th is not my idea of the best day ever. I miscarried at 7 weeks and 2 days along. I was a wreck and a pill and overall an absolute horribl;e person to each and every one of you. I want to owe credit to who deserves it. happy_chick was probably my savior through all of this. At the time I did not know or want to hear that everything would be okay, but Jo was right. And I thank her so much for trying her hardest to kick me in the shins and telling me to buck up. I want every person on here to know I am very deeply sorry. I don't expect anyone to forgive me for being such a wench, but I am sincere.

i see ur pg again. Is that y ur appologising? Im not being funny when i say i cant fogive u 4 the things uv said but i hope u have a good 9 months

I'm glad you've come out the other side, congratulations and I hope you have a happy healthy nine months :D

Congrats on your pregnancy. I hope everything goes well this time around

You did upset a lot of people on here, but i want to say congratulations and I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 mths withy your pregnancy. Please relax and enjoy it and dont think of any negativity.

MC is a very hard thing to deal with. It is great you've come through it and you are expecting another lo.

to answer one question no im not apologizing because im pregnant again,....i apologized to jo before i even got pregnant..i think its what helped me get there....apologizing to jo lifted a weight off of me like u couldnt believe , and then boom in no time flat prego again.

I'm really glad you have been able to move on now hun. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back