Hi all!

jennyr1985

Reaction score
Well ive only got a week left to testing, and im so excited!!!!!im also very impatient and want to know now.
I keep getting waves of sickness and go from being hungry to feeling sick. My boobs have grown too. Im crossing my fingers i get a positive!!
love to all
xxx

Good luck with testing, hope you get a bfp!!!!

Take care
natalie x

good luck with testing! x

also, what is bfp? there are lots of other letters i have seen used here but cant figure out what they all mean

Have a look at the section about using the forum - there is a glossary of abreviations on there!!!

Best of luck Jenny, fingers crossed for you!! :D

thanku everyone!!!one question, does anyone burp loads?i cant stop, even if ive had a still drink!!!lol my partner thinks its hilarious!
xx

Increased wind is a good sign of pregnancy, its because your digestive system starts to slow down a bit!!!! Ive been quite bad too!

good, glad its a sign!!i also feel like my period is going to start, but its not due until next week. When i eat my tummy becomes instantly bloated, and ive just started to have increased discharge (how nice) in the past couple of days. I may be looking into it too much, but i feel different (as well as moody!lol) and i keep having twinges in my abdomen. I thought i had a faint positive the other day (i used morning wee) but later on that day it was negative. I used an early test, so im waiting until tomorrow morning now. I have told all u guys first because i dont want to get my partners' hope up again.
love to all
xxx

After I got my postive, I still got pains like slight period pains, apprently they are "growing pains" :lol: Hope you get a good result today if you do another test.

Take care
Natalie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back